Ray Savage – Common Law & Our Sovereignty
Ray will speak about how policing has gone from a service to the people, to a corporate force and explain about the subjugation on our Sovereignty and Common Law.
Ray has such a wide range of understanding in so many fields, highly relevant especially in this present timing for humanity and the way forward. The world is changing daily and Ray’s insight is so relevant. He joined the police constabulary, which was a service to the people over 50 years ago which included conventional policing and later intelligence work and setting up and running a counterterrorist squad. He has seen the police constabulary go from a service to the people, to becoming a corporate force in 20 years which was the period he was active.
Ray has some important insights and information about the various convoluted strangleholds of the elite being perpetrated on humanity.
My early life began with my family living off grid on a farm in the South Downs and evolved through a twenty-year career from a police cadet to the rank of detective sergeant. I have also successfully worked in business, coordinated the Duke of Edinburgh award scheme for young people, and served as a local counsellor. So, my life was full and varied one could say.
More recently I have developed an avid interest in the evolution of human consciousness.
I have taken part in the New Stories Summit at Findhorn, Scotland, as a speaker and participant and where I could also indulge my favourite outdoor pursuits. I am a certified trainer for Heart Math and a Heart IQ practitioner. I use Gongs for vibrational healing, I have a meditation practice and I help young men stuck in the ‘crime cycle’ to step away with a group called Band of Brothers. I have recently attended several courses with Dr Joe Dispenza a new paradigm of consciousness and healing from the quantum field.
We are now rising in consciousness as humanity and as a planet and it is with this in mind that I want to speak to you, to expand knowledge and consolidate thoughts on such topics as:
• Common Law – the role this now plays in our lives, why it is beneficial to us all to know the basics of common law, our rights in these troubling times, how to keep our freedoms at this time and how we might all benefit from knowing common law
• Our Sovereignty – In short, being sovereign is being free. Being free from government or central bank imposition, free from excessive taxation, and free from any other party that would impose its own costs or prerogative upon the individual. To be sovereign is to be entitled to the full benefit of one’s wealth; to truly be the master of one’s fate.
• Inalienable Rights – these are our Inalienable Rights To act in self-defence (personal, family, innocents, nation). To own and carry weapons for self-defence and for ensuring that the nation remains free. To own and control private property (land, money, personal items, intellectual property, etc.)
• The role of a ‘Peace Constable’ – within Common Law and how this is different from a British police officer of the Crown, the Peace Constable’s duties and how they can help humanity at this time, and how to become a Peace Constable
• Guardians 300 – are act as a global focal point for the practical application of common law and the re- establishment of unalienable and inalienable rights for all men and women, according to the established constitution of our country
As a speaker Ray holds knowledge that is most useful for us to be aware of, understand and know that there are people out there fighting for our rights, to know who they are and how we can contact them should the need arise.